The Issue What is Food Security? The Global Food Crisis: Middle Eastern Dimensions Enhancing Food Security in Qatar Economics Brief The Economics of Food Imports in Qatar About Us Mission HH the Heir Apparent Executive Board Mr Fahad Bin Mohammed Al-Attiya, Chairman Sheikh Hamad Bin Ali Bin Jassim Al-Thani, Vice-Chairman Dr Patrick Linke, Chief Engineer Dr Godwin Balasingam, Senior Regulatory Affairs Advisor QNFSP Task Force The General Secretariat for Development Planning Qatar Statistics Authority Ministry of Environment Ministry of Economy and Finance The Urban Planning & Development Authority Kahramaa Ashghal Supreme Council of Health Ministry of Business & Trade Customs & Ports General Authority Hassad Food Mawashi Al-Meera Partner Organizations Partner Organizations IFAD ICARDA German Aerospace Centre Qatar Financial Centre Qatar University Texas A&M University in Qatar Public-Private Partnerships In Support of the Qatar National Vision 2030 Human Development Social Development Economic Development Environmental Development Programme Renewable Energy Solar Energy Wind Power Smart Grid Clean Development Mechanism Efficient Energy Utilization Systems Integration Water Water for Agriculture Groundwater Aquifers Treated Sewage Effluent Water Strategy Desalination Water Treatment Water Management Systems Integration Agriculture Geographic Summary Soil Types and Attributes Survey of Arable Land Climate Considerations Crop Production Crop Growth Potential Changing Farm Systems and Practices Open Field Agriculture Greenhouse Production Hydroponics Livestock Animal Husbandry in Qatar Fisheries Food Safety Market Institutional Challenges Food Agro-Industrial Park Strategic Food Reserves Media Centre News Events Links Gallery Image Gallery Video Gallery
Global Dry Land Alliance – Partnering for Food SecurityClick here for more information
- "Global Dry Land Alliance:Partnering for Food Security" (24th of September 2010)
- QNFSP meeting with the General Secretary of the United Nations in New York City (31st of August 2010)
- Informal QNFSP Seminar at IFAD Head Quarters in Rome (11th & 12th August 2010)
- Qatar National Food Security Programme participates in World Conference of Science Journalist (29th of June 2011)
- "Addressing desertification, land degradation and drought in the context of sustainable development and poverty eradication"
- The International Conference on Food Security in Dry Lands - November 14-15, 2012
- Qatar Sustainability Expo - 2012
If you have any further questions or inquires please contact us.